The last outing with my DSLR

Photobucket
Was entrusted by mum to pay some bills at the red building before going down to Vivo City for my supposedly scheduled part-time job interview. 

 
Had so much time before the interview, so went outdoor to take photographs..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
After that, was informed that the interview had to be re-scheduled. Full of bottled-up anger!

Photobucket
Thankful for these 2 girls here. They came to join me after awhile! We just sat outside and had a long talk about everything under the sun! The only thing that was lacking was perhaps a cigarette or two. Ok, just kidding. We are good girls (gone bad!)

Continued to shoot..till the sky begins to darken.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yay, a photo of me taken by Kerry! Hair looks straight, tick! Skin looks good, tick! I look like I'm pregnant, cross!

Photobucket
The sky turned orange for a split second.

Left Vivo and took the bus to Paya Lebar to chill further. As if the weather's not chilly enough..

Photobucket
Waffle Factory!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
They really do have an extensive menu, and the photos all looked very good, I wonder if they taste as good as they look on the pictures?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ordered this Mango freeze (or something along the line). Considering the price, I expected it to be a smoothie of some sort just like how it was depicted in the menu picture, but it came out to be a scoop of mango ice-cream on soda! A little disappointed, but it still tasted good though.

I think this is the typical type of blog posts typical people would hate. "In the morning, woke up and brush teeth, in the afternoon, have lunch and take a nap, at night, had dinner and went to sleep. " But oh well, don't expect anything great from me since I don't particularly lead an exciting life.

Anyway, as the title puts it, this was the last time my DSLR camera saw proper light..as it has just been sold away!

Abrupt ending, goodbye!


0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author