{Taipei Day 3 }: National Palace Museum & Zhishan Garden

Big bottles of Yakault/Vitagens! I didn't try this in Taiwan at all, I assumed that it will be too sweet for my liking!
Got this Mocha drink from 7-11 for NTD30!
There's quite a few buses that you can take to the entrance of the National Palace Museum!
Our first experience in Taiwan's public bus! :)

So in the day, we seek advice from the hotel staff on which attractions we should head to first, and decided that National Palace Museum will be our first destination! So did I enjoy visiting the museum? Not really. Thought I should have rented an audio guide, as I was walking around aimlessly in the museum, not understanding a single thing at all! I like Zhi Shan Garden though, it looks exactly like what you will see in the olden days drama (古装剧), those garden inside the palace! By right, one is only entitled to visit Zhi Shan Garden for free when he or she purchases a museum ticket, but it seems like, there's nobody mending the entrance of this garden, which means you can enter it for free! Saw many old uncles/aunties sitting down in the shades, having some snacks there!

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author