CNY 2011 in Malaysia!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!! (: HOPE YOU ALL HAVE ENJOYED THE THE PAST FEW DAYS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XIAO BAI YY TOO!!! :D

So, this CNY was a little different, mainly because I bought my Samsung EX1! Hahahehe. So happy! This trip to Malaysia was like a trip for me to test my camera. Of course, this camera did its part in not disappointing me! I definitely made a right choice in getting it, at the expense of my 5months savings. LOL.

Here's some pictures that I took!

SAM_0191

SAM_0123

SAM_0195

SAM_0237
(Vignetting effect)

SAM_0197
(Miniature effect)

If you haven't realised, I love to take pictures of colourful things :)
Btw I am really contemplating to sign up for the Flickr-pro account, because there is a limit to the numbers of photos I can upload if I use the free account. I love Flickr, mainly because they do not lower the quality of the photos uploaded (unlike FB), and also I get to drool on other users' gorgeous photos.

In addition, I am loving the camera's low-light performance!

SAM_0162

SAM_0220

And, these are some photos of a very gentle and cute dog in my grandma's house:

SAM_0092

SAM_0090

SAM_0051

But, you know what? These are also his funeral photos. On Chu Xi, when we went to my grandma's house, he was still there, alive and kicking. But just yesterday(Chu Er), when we got back to the house, he was already on the verge of dying, because he was said to have swallowed posion. This is really a major SIGH, he was such a cute dog, and so obedient.

I can never understand why are the lives of the dogs in Malaysia so worthless. Really, so damn worthless. They either get banged down by cars, or they die because of eating too much salty food.

Once again, GONG XI FA CAI TO ALL MY FRIENDS!! Hope you all have gotten many Ang Paos! For me, I didn't. It didn't matter to me anyway, since most of them were in Renggit.

5 comments:

Xueyin Ong said...

the pictures are very nice :):):)

Joyce said...

omg the photos are very nice! :)

- said...

Thank you AH XUE and JOYCCC!! :) HEHEHE! Your comments made me feel that it was worth it for me this get this camera! But the pictures are nice cos I only chose nice pictures to post up mah, hahaha!

Amanda said...

haha i like the effect of the photos! bring your camera out soon k! what model is it? (:

- said...

OHHHHHHHHHH YES SURE AHPHUA!! :) Thank you hahaha!!

Samsung EX1!

Meet up soon!!! I can't wait!!

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author