Thank you my dear girls!

I have long wanted to dedicate a post to these girls of mine...They are my group of girlfriends I met in Temasek Polytechnic. We were classmates in Year 1. We braved through project work and exams together. Something I always remember was us staying late in school to complete our F&B project. Photobucket



Photobucket
We don't do meet-ups often, sometimes, in a long holiday, we only meet up once. You can say it's our lack of initiative to organise an outing, or we are just too lazy. But whatever it is, I always enjoy catching up with them whenever we are out together! I always feel sorry towards them, because I feel like they are always trying to accomodate me, my likes (and dislikes), my "schedule"...etc. (Seriously, now as I am writing this, tears are swelling up in my eyes)PhotobucketThis was a slice of birthday cake they surprised me with at TCC Orchard after our dinner...吃在嘴里,甜在心里..
I am not too sure what will become of us in the future, are we going to keep in contact? I am pretty sure we will, but of course I believe the frequency of meeting up will be much lesser, since all of us are going to venture into different paths. I am definitely not good with expressing my gratitude face-to-face,since I might just break into tears anytime, so I'll just have to try to put it into humble words here. Thank you my dear girlfriends! Thank you all for being a part of my life.

1 comments:

JASMINE said...

哈哈weiling。。。 爱你哦:)

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author