Hello dudes, first post at Blogger! Hope this site will treat me good!
Anyway, I will have to upload photos to Flickr from now on. Below are the photos from my Flickr account, I put them up on Flickr because I thought they were more Flickr-worthy! HAHA. But seems like the truth is a little hard to swallow; these photos haven't got any views yet!

Mirror lake in Jiuzhaigou

Shuzheng waterfall in Jiuzhaigou

Shuzheng waterfall in Jiuzhaigou

Not bad right? My Samsung ES60 has treated me well. But I am letting it go at $100. In super good condition. Any takers? :D
Letting it go because I have finally saved up enough dollars (after tomorrow's work!) for a Samsung EX1! I am going to get it on Tuesday, yay, I am already feeling excited just seeing the many reviews and photos people posted up on the net.

Today, I went out with Little Phua to do some last minute CNY shopping! I'm so glad that I bought many new stuffs; bag (At a steal!), necklace, belt, and two shirts. Little Phua got her stuffs too! :) So productive! Haha! The last time we both went out together was last year's pre-CNY too! We shall shop together for next year's CNY ok, haha!

I went to trim my eyebrows after that. It was painful, the lady kept telling me not to cry. I can't help it right. Went home and mixed-and-matched all the apparels, I thought they looked really good. But my aunt and mum thought otherwise. Why is that so?

Ok, I think I can really smell a tinge of childishness in the way I blog now, must be due to the change of "environment"!

Heading to bed already, good night!


8 comments:

Amanda said...

i feel so honoured to be mentioned in yr first post! haha yes next year cny too, shopping buddy! <3

- said...

HAHAHA XIAO PHUA PHUA! BU YAO HAI XIU! Hahaha! Meet up for shopping soon(shop for your stuffs, not mine, hahahaha), my shopping buddy! :)

SUHUIYING said...

Totally beautiful! I don't mind buying your camera!

- said...

Haha miss-su! Got so kuang zhang anot!!!

LOL! Since you want to buy, I will lower the price until $80! OMG SO CHEAP! LOL!!

SUHUIYING said...

hahha. Should be the scenery too nice la. You buy how much huh?

- said...

LOL Ya lar, scenery nice, but camera also not bad mah! U go see my wordpress blog, thats time all those travel logs I posted, all using that camera what~

http://littlefolly.wordpress.com/2010/10/23/back-to-the-trip/

http://littlefolly.wordpress.com/2010/10/08/welcome-to-jiuzhaigou-national-park-part-1/

:)! I got it for $186!! Got free for you everything inside the box (battery etc) and also a 8GB memory card!

Hahaha you consider then tell me bah, xiang qing chu ok~:) Dont buy liao then regret! Haha!

- said...

Opps Miss su! It's a 4GB memory card, not 8GB! Sorry lol, just went to checked!

SUHUIYING said...

hahhaha. I got see those photos la. Won't regret la. So cheap some more. Ok. Deal!

By the way, you going the chalet right? I told eunice I'm going.

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author