Love

(Written on Saturday 4 June 2011)

If you know my style, you will know that I am one who is highly capable of being emotional at night.

Tonight, I feel emotional, not only because of my screwed-up performance in the interview early in the morning, but also because I've been thinking a lot. Lately, I have been missing my secondary school girls. I regard them as my closest clique, my closest group of girlfriends. But sometimes I really do feel scared, because I seemed to be disconnected to them. I know it takes two hands to clap, and a friendship should be maintained by both parties, but it doesn't help when I always feel busy. I am most afraid of the circumstance whereby, when people ask me out, my reply is that, I am busy due to assignments or tests, because the other party will most likely think - Since when are you not busy? You have test I don't have meh?

I know there's always Facebook. But the thing is, I am never active on facebook, occasionally I do try to be active, and comment here and there, just to show that I am alive. But, I feel sad when my friends post something that I can't seem to relate to, or when my friends are engaging in a funny conversation, I really want to join them and comment too, but I am afraid that they will find it weird and they will think I am an intruder because I rarely show my presence online, who am I to join the conversation? I would like to deactivate my facebook, but I don't want to feel even more disconnected.

So the point is, I will never trade my secondary school girls for anything. I don't want to be like a log drifting to the sea far far away. I want to have h2h talks. I hope nobody gets affected by this post because it's just one of my late-night emotional thoughts. They go away pretty fast.


3 comments:

Xueyin Ong said...

HAHA pms ah you? :P

no worries la! we all never meet up without you, so it's safe to say all of us are drifting apart from one another simultaneously. meet up too often will get sian of each other one~ once in a while meet up then the meeting is like more precious HAHAHA! aiya better don't believe my logic~

and the facebook commenting part, just comment. at most after your comment nobody replies you lor HAHAHA

cheer up! can always call me and laochen to go bedok reservior for some emo-walks ;)

Amanda said...

Haha call me along too! Ya I agree with the fb comment, see xy is used to me ignoring her on fb (:

- said...

AH XUE AND AH PHUA - Hahaha thank u girlies!! :D Ai ni men!!!

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author