Inspired

I feel pretty inspired at this moment now.

Earlier on, I was in the airport doing CYA duty, and I met a passenger from Taiwan, I talked to her, and she was indeed inspiring.

I suddenly remembered I have LOTS of things I wanna do.

I wanna go Langkawi for my internship. I know my chances of acing the 2nd interview is not high, but I will try my best. :)

I know my article review assignment is shit work, but I will try my best to improvise it, there's still 2 more days :)

I know my ticketing skills isn't good enough, I will practise more, there's still 2 more days :)

My innovative ideas for my CDS isn't good enough, I will improve on it and try to come up with even better ideas, there's still 4 more days :)

Thank TPG for time!

Goodnight world!

3 comments:

SUHUIYING said...

hahha. so optimistic! good!

Anonymous said...

i love reading your blog

- said...

Miss su - Miss su, u long time nv read my blog ar, one time leave so many comments! I like, hahahaha!!!

Oh ya, still haven't returned u ur notes! Anyway, I got to thank u, the thing that u mentioned to me on the bus really came out for ticketing test! Yay I can do the question, hahaha! :)

Anonymous - Are u my friend? I hope u just forgot to leave ur name down, come back again to tell me who u are!

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author