Last Friday Night

SAM_2892
Belle, I swear I didn't put the Eiffel Tower in front of him, he was the one who came to sniff it when I positioned it on the floor (for photo-taking), LOL.

SAM_2893

SAM_2896

SAM_2898

SAM_2899
YUM

SAM_2905

Another Saturday passed, with me doing project research, completing a school assignment, and going for a few hours of test-driving. I am going to end off the day by studying for a test. Tomorrow is going to be the same, except that my parents are going to bring me to attend their Malay customer's wedding (Cheers to yummy Nasi Bryani!).

Everyday is so mundane.

Ironically, I actually enjoy this mundane lifestyle of mine. :)

Stay happy everyone! :D


2 comments:

Xueyin Ong said...

Hello wl, seems like you're still celebrating cny! no worries, my decors aren't down either! HAHA

see you when i see you!

- said...

Hahaha my house forever 365 days celebrating CNY! HAHAHA!

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author