Cute felt crafts!

So today is officially the last day of school for me! So glad that the days of brooding over school work are finally over. Time to plan for the future!

Went to the library earlier on, and this newly-arrived book caught my eye!

What's inside: Lots of super-cute felt projects!

Lavender-scented sachets!

Rabbit brooch!

This is called a 'mobile' in the book, what is that anyway? I thought it looks more like a windchime! I like this idea though, so feel like making this and giving it to my baby cousin :)

Favourite of the favourite: Cute felt notebook cover!

After skimming through this book, I have the urge to learn stitching!!!! I want to unleash my creativity! There's just so many cute things you can make with the coloured felts and stitches.

LinkCredit:atsecondstreet

This is such a creative idea! A tic-tac-toe 'book'. Imagine playing the game here, there would be so much fun!

Credit: Etsy

Last but not least, a camera pouch taking the shape of a camera. I will kill to have this!

Shall go through Youtube tutorials on sewing/stitching!


0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author