Secrets

This is one of the most sacred topic that has been on my mind since forever.

Secrets? How do you regard them?

For me, I am always afraid of learning about people's secrets. Especially my friends' secrets. Secrets always weigh heavily on my mind. They are huge responsibilities.

Why so? Because I am afraid that they may just slip through my mouth? Yes, partly so, but not exactly so, since I have learnt many lessons in the past that letting out secrets, whether accidentally or not, could kill friendships.

The thing I want to point out is that, I hope that, whoever you are, if you want to tell me a secret, please do mention that it's a secret and DEMAND me not to spill it out, because if you don't, I might just do so. This is something that I am speaking out from my heart. Because incidents like that have happened before; I spilled out secrets without knowing that they are secrets. Oh yes, after telling me a secret, please immediately point it out to me that it's a secret, because if you do so only on the next day, it might be a little too late.

If you want me to keep a secret for you, I am most willing to do so, because it shows that you trust me. I am always happy to know that my friends trust me enough to tell me stuffs. But please remember to choose wisely in what you want to let me know
, or at the very least, let me know that it's a secret. Of course, after many years of experience, I am able to determine the seriousness of secrets. Overall, I think that I am still a pretty trustworthy friend. :) LOL.

In addition, I think that, one should not tell their friends all of their secrets, even if he or she is a best friend. Secrets are like luggages, you should carry it on your own. My own opinion. Unless you really need your friend's advices. If not, isn't it better to keep it in your heart? At least you know that it's safe, forever.

It's 3.35am in the morning, my mind is currently in a twirling(?) mode. Things that are done in the wee hours normally don't make sense.

2 comments:

Xueyin Ong said...

"If you want me to keep a secret for you, I am most willing to do so, because it shows that you trust me. I am always happy to know that my friends trust me enough to tell me stuffs."

AGREE AGREE AGREE!!

- said...

omgxy: :)!!! HAHAHA!

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author