Go to hell!

INSOMNIA!

I seriously hate it when I experience insomnia. Knowing that I should sleep but I just can't sleep.

Reasons to why I hate insomnia

1) Bad skin condition - enough said.
2)I have the tendency to look for food everywhere in my house. If I am lucky=finds food=CALORIES!
3)I will wake up late (super) the next day.
4)The schedule gets distorted the next day - Not that I have any schedule, but when I wake up at, let's say 2pm, it's like half of my day is already gone, I don't have the motivation to do proper work anymore!
5)I will surf the net like nobody's business. Bloghopping..facebooking...twittering.....NO LIFE!
6)It will cause me to have insomnia again the next day, it's a GODDAMN VICIOUS CYCLE! Unless I choose to break it. BY WAKING UP EARLY FOR ONCE, NO NAPS IN THE AFTERNOON AND EXERCISE (TO TIRE MYSELF OUT)

7) In short, life sucks when you have insomnia!

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author