Pretty flowers and Taylor Swift!

So, on Wednesday, it was the last busiest day of the whole semester. Yay, so glad projects have ended.

So, in the morning, after the lessons ended, me and my friends went to the flower gallery at Sentosa to take pictures of the pretty flowers! :) Sentosa is really good at attracting tourists with the many interesting events.

SAM_0319

Year of Rabbit
Rabbit made of flowers, so cute.

SAM_0314

SAM_0315

SAM_0327

Quite a regret, because I did not capture the best shots of the flowers, till next year then!

At night, after the cultural exhibition in school, rushed to Taylor Swift's concert!

SAM_0345
With the companions of the night! :) Sorry, I know I am not the best companion for a concert, because I am not crazy enough. But seriously, I just can't bring myself to shout, I just want to sit down and listen to the good music.

SAM_0352
Look at her arrogant face, LOL!

SAM_0358
Back to December on the piano! A nice one.

SAM_0360
Speak Now; with lots of hand signs! Loving the white gloves on her hand.

And so....highlight of the concert was,

SAM_0362
her walking towards the stage which was very near us!!

SAM_0368

SAM_0367
And sang Fearless with her Ukulele!

SAM_0377
With her glittery guitar.

SAM_0374
My favourite outfit of hers for the concert. I love the screen behind her too. One of the things which made the concert worth it was the big screen behind.

SAM_0375
Pretty cool, that dress was transformed into this one.

This was my first time watching a concert, a very good experience! I always have a feeling that Taylor Swift can't really sing live well, however, after this concert, I find that she's pretty good doing a live show! In the midst of the concert, there were moments when I felt like crying, because I was really touched, by her songs. The thing I like about her is that, her songs are always inspiring, regardless of whether it is about heartbreaks or growing up. I guessed that's what people love about her too.

1 comments:

magical-moments said...

Yucks I look so ugly in that pic of us :( hahaha someone trying to cheat us by blogging back dates! LAN! Pui!

AnywAy I agree with your last paragragh hhehhe

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author