Day 3

Today is definitely the highlight of my entire trip. HAIR-REBONDING! Yay!

Finished this book while doing rebonding. It's really a very useful book that I strongly recommend to everyone! A book that teaches you how not to sweat the small stuffs daily.

Cam-whoring with my kitty casing and rebonded hair! Hehe.

The dusk sets in...

And so I went night-cycling with my cousins..:)

See what we spotted! Geese or ducks, I've no idea! So happily surprised by their presence.

Came home to the moon..

And the doggies....

I am really appreciative of what we have here in Malaysia: the nature, the weather, the vast sky, the stars, the animals, the dogs, the freedom, the boredom....I love my grandma too. Loving life now, am going to live my last 4 days here to the fullest! When you have nothing to do, you start to realise the beauty of your surroundings. Boredom is really one kind of art that I am starting to enjoy too.

Time to hit the sack!
Good night!

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author