Tonight

SAM_2369 SAM_2371 SAM_2133 SAM_2134

Tonight is just one of the rare nights when I just want to sit in the room alone - using the laptop, playing emo-nemo music on Youtube, blogging on my trusty blogspot, piecing all my thoughts together.

Currently, I am reading a book I bought ages ago - The Memory Keeper's Daughter. The pages have already turned yellowish. This holiday, I haven't been reading any books, I did borrowed loads of books, it's just that I have little determination to complete them. I must finish this book so that I can tell myself that I have completed one book this holiday! :) So, this is what I call, reading just for the sake of reading!


---------------------------------------------------------

SAM_2065

SAM_2069

SAM_2070

Just want to share with you all these awesome food (pictures)! *Drools!* I feel so hungry just thinking about them.

I can't wait to have the Crystal Jade XLB buffet with my mum and bro!

------------------------------------------------------

Today, many thoughts ran through my mind. But I just find it hard to put them into words.

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author