A visit to Chinatown

12 March 2011

Omg it's Chinatown! I really love this place. Definitely one of my favourite places in Singapore. Haven't been there for SOOO many years. I went to explore around before meeting my Aunt. It was great fun for me! Love everything in Chinatown, except for the price tags.
Chinatown in Singapore!

SAM_1506
This is weird. Normally, people will shun away when they see people taking photos right?

SAM_1514
I wanna visit Chinatown Heritage Centre!!!

SAM_1508

SAM_1525
Yay, settled at Yum Cha restaurant with my aunt and had yummy but expensive Dim Sum!

SAM_1528

SAM_1534
Drooling drooling!!

After the late lunch, I went back to being a tourist.

SAM_1550

SAM_1555
Love dramatic skies :)

SAM_1546

One thing good about being in touristy places is that you won't feel weird taking out your camera because so many others are doing the same! :) Despite Chinatown being a very commercialized tourist attraction, I still love that place, because there's just something about those traditional Chinese shophouses that attracts me.

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author