A day at ECP

5 March 2011

Met up with Kerry, bug, Xiao Si Si, SS, and Mandaneo to go to ECP! :)

SAM_1250

SAM_1248
Mandaneo being the photographer as usual!

SAM_1249

SAM_1254

SAM_1252
Major LOL, someone dancing "Dynamite"! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

SAM_1242
The unbelievably dry Hokkien Mee I ordered. Basically just tastes like how it looks.

SAM_1262
32degrees ice-cream cafe! Their favourite place to hangout in Marine Parade -.- plus their favourite game: Monopoly deal! Hahaha! Anyway, I enjoy listening to their very JUICY gossips! HAHA! Thank you all for sharing them with me!

As usual, it was a fun-filled and laughter-filled day. It ended up being a sad day because I had to go to work. I had to make my life difficult by boarding the wrong bus at Parkway Parade and thus alighting at the wrong stop. My tongue nearly hang out like a dog because I was running all the way to my workplace!!

Oh yes, I must thank them, because they actually accommodated me by holding the outing at ECP (near my workplace) instead of some other further places like Marina Barrage or Vivo City. Xie xie ni men! :)


0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author