Taboo fun!

15 March 2011

Finally an outing with my last semester's clique! :) I miss hanging out with them! So we went to Ikea for lunch and then to Belle's house for Taboo. I love to play Taboo! It's really a very fun game!

SAM_1654
Whole table of food! Hehehe! Ikea's restaurant is really crowded, even on weekdays, must be due to the promotions!

SAM_1653
Billie and Mich! :)

SAM_1664

SAM_1665

SAM_1658
What are they doing!? LOL!

SAM_1655
Sheena + Sunarti = Sheenarti! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Funny bitches!!

SAM_1656
Yay, I like this shot!

SAM_1661

SAM_1692
AHAHAHAHHA! Failed miniature effect on Sheena! HAHAHAHA!

SAM_1688
YAY! Nice group photo! :)
(Melanie's missing)

Enjoyed myself very much! But became really lethargic towards the end, ahahaha! Belle's going Paris, enjoy yourself Belle Belle! Love you and take care of yourself! :)

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author