A lovely dress

I still can't forget this dress I saw in F21 last Saturday. It was a love at first sight for me! I tried it on, and it fits perfectly, most importantly, I never felt more beautiful being in a dress before. LOL. On Sunday, I saw a caucasian lady wearing this dress in the airport. And now, I managed to find this exact same dress on F21's website. Now tell me, is that a hint for me to get this piece?

Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends! :) To those who are attached, stay happy! :D To those who are still single for their 18th(or more) year (LOL), it's ok, we are in the same state! We still rock!

2 comments:

SY said...

GO GET IT. You'll surely regret not getting it!

- said...

Haha, yes, I am about to get it online liao! :)

Thanks xiao sok!:)

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author