End of Semester.

The bittersweet feeling only sank in after I finished my TTB paper yesterday. Hmm...I kinda miss my groupmates? It has been a pretty fun semester with them :) Anyway, on the last week of school, we went to explore the newly-completed Sentosa Boardwalk together, something which we have been wanting to do since the start of the semester!

It was scorching hot that afternoon, but thankfully, we were able to take pretty photographs as there wasn't a lot of people there.

SAM_0470

SAM_0473

SAM_0472
(A group of childish and old-school people. HAHAHA!)

SAM_0478

SAM_0471

SAM_0518
I want to go on a cruise badly!

Sentosa Boardwalk

SAM_0517
Musical crane; which only turns colourful at night!

SAM_0519

SAM_0541
Fiddling with the fish-eye mode! Ignore the double, or maybe triple chin on me! Hahaha!

SAM_0532
With the prominent Resort World logo!

SAM_0531

SAM_0548


My usual dose of flower-taking!

Assorted flowers at Sentosa Boardwalk!

SAM_0534

SAM_0549

SAM_0535

SAM_0564
Presenting to you the act-shy-CUM-act-blur Taylor Fong! Hehehe! This girl here helped me through a lot of awkward moments this semester. LOL.

SAM_0574
Yay, finally got into Universal Studios!

Ok, just kidding, I just found out on that day that, this legendary ball is situated just outside Universal Studios, not inside, which means you can actually take a picture with it, even if you are not entering the theme park!

Last CYA duty for this semester

I love my Tuesday crews! I can click with them and I feel comfortable with them! I hope next semester I'll get into the same day for duty as them!
SAM_0590

SAM_0595
With the seniors, love them for being them!

SAM_0607
With Kerry and Siyi, I feel thankful for them. Without them, I won't be able to be myself, seriously!

SAM_0609
With Belle, whom is on make-up duty that day! :) I feel so glad that I am able to chat with her on the various duties that I have done with her, because, normally we do not have much opportunities to do so in school (We are in different class). She is my awesome friend whom I met in class last semester!:)

A barking house

Went to my cousin's house after knowing that her boyfriend's pooch is staying temporarily at her house. I brought Hockey along too. Man, her house has officially turned into a kennel, hahahaha. In total, there were three dogs! Worst of all, two male dogs love to mark territories by peeing everywhere.

At first, I felt very sad after seeing that Hockey wasn't able to get along with Mocha! Mocha is my cousin's bf's dog, he is a very cute and smart Poodle. These two dogs just kept on fighting and barking when they get into contact with other. Imagine the sadness I feel as an owner. Hai.

SAM_0705

SAM_0721
Introducing cute Mocha!

However, after an hour or so, they began to react less strongly towards each other, then they turned from enemies to friends. Hurray! Imagine my joy as an owner. LOL.

SAM_0706

SAM_0707

SAM_0717
This darling (Joey) here is a super obedient dog, adopted by my cousin!

SAM_0722

SAM_0714

SAM_0730

SAM_0734

I don't regret getting Hockey, because he has brought a lot of joy to my family. However, I regret not sending him to obedience school and not sterilising him when he was younger. This holiday, maybe, I'll do that (sterilise him only LOL, I can't afford to let him go for lessons)!

Last two papers; and I'll be free! FREE BIRD!
Till then.

Irreversible acts, I know.

2 comments:

peanuuut said...

Feel like getting your camera!! :(

- said...

XIAO ZHENG!

Got a very good deal!!

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/WTS-Brand-New-Samsung-EX1-Sale-/230587857336?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_216&hash=item35b01b79b8

or if you want a DSLR, this deal is very good too, I looked up a lot of info on this cam, quality very good also!

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230567788848

Faster go earn money, you can get it before Taiwan de! :) Jiayou jiayou!!

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author