Colourful dreams

It's only the third day of the week, I am already starting to get creeped out by unfamiliarity all over again. Every semester we face this. Will we ever get bored?

On the last weekend before school started, my family and I went to Crystal Jade Restaurant@Holland Village to try their famous xiao long bao buffet! It was a nice breakfast+lunch+dinner, I stuffed myself silly with those XLBs and their steamboat! In my opinion, the steamboat is so much nicer than the XLBs! The pork bone&corn soup was very good! Yums! No photos taken though, too hungry to take out my camera!

SAM_2502

SAM_2503

SAM_2506
First visit to Holland Village! A pretty good place for chilling with friends if you are feeling rich:) Hahaha just kidding, there are Starbucks, Coffeebean and Subway etc too!

SAM_2508

SAM_2507
Went to Pet Lovers' Centre to kill time! This Shih tzu puppy here's so cute! My mum love him/her so much!


@Resorts World! I went there for two consecutive nights -.- First with my cousie and next with my family!
SAM_2528

SAM_2522

SAM_2520

SAM_2526

SAM_2461

SAM_2458

SAM_2448

SAM_2455
We totally love Candylicious because they carry such a huge assortments of sweets and chocolates!

SAM_2513
Lake of Dreams!

SAM_2481
Firework from Songs of the Seas (I think!)

SAM_2442
My photographer! Loved the photos she took for me (those in FB)!

SAM_2486

SAM_2469
Had dinner with her at Chili's! She insisted on paying for my share even though she's as poor as me. Such family love.

SAM_2498
My sister!


0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author